We are professional tool manufacturer since 1995. Our brand, FIXMAN is the leading brand in tool field. FIXMAN focus on professional tools in automotive, construction, industrial, and home use field. At present, FIXMAN registered in 138 countries and areas and sell to 60 countries and areas. We provide a variety product range of over 6,000 items and there are more than 1,000 global network stores that are selling different kinds of FIXMAN Products.
Angle grinder, also known as grinder or disc grinder, is a kind of abrasive tool used for cutting and polishing glass fiber reinforced plastic. Angle grinder is a portable electric tool that uses glass fiber reinforced plastic to cut and polish. It is mainly used for cutting, grinding and brushing metals and stones.
The common models of angle grinders are divided into 100 mm (4 inches), 125 mm (5 inches), 150 mm (6 inches), 180 mm (7 inches) and 230 mm (9 inches) according to the specifications of the accessories used. The small size angle grinder used is 115 mm.
Electric angle grinders use high-speed rotating sheet grinding wheels, rubber grinding wheels, wire wheels, etc. to grind, cut, rust, and polish metal components. Angle grinders are suitable for cutting, grinding and brushing metals and stones. Do not use water during operation. A guide plate must be used when cutting stone. For models equipped with electronic control devices, if suitable accessories are installed on such machines, grinding and polishing operations can also be performed.
There are many uses, such as woodworkers, bricklayers, and electric welders.
Installing the grinding wheel is a small portable grinding wheel cutting machine, which can cut and polish small metal parts. It is indispensable for metal processing such as stainless steel anti-theft windows and light boxes.
It is most inseparable from the stone processing and installation, which can install a series of marble cutting discs, polishing discs, wool wheels, etc., cutting, polishing, and polishing all rely on it.
It should be noted that the angle grinder is used for grinding, because the angle grinder has a high speed, using a cutting or saw blade, and when cutting the blade, it must not bend or use too much force to cut hard materials with a thickness of more than 20mm. Otherwise, once it gets stuck, it will cause the saw blades and cutting blades to shatter and splash, or the machine bounces out of control, which may damage items, or hurt people! Please choose a high-quality saw blade with more than 40 teeth, and keep both hands to operate, and take protective measures .
Angle grinder classification: compact angle grinder and large angle grinder, compact angle grinder: ultra-light, some with safety rebound switch configuration-to meet the various requirements of novice angle grinder operation; large angle grinder: strong power , Suitable for difficult grinding and cutting operations.
Angle grinder is an abrasive tool used for cutting and polishing. Lightweight multi-purpose angle grinder, suitable for deburring and polishing.
1. With protective goggles.
2. After turning on the switch, wait for 3~5 minutes to observe the stable rotation of the grinding wheel before it can work.
3. Workers with long hair must tie up their hair first.
4. The cutting direction cannot be towards the person.
5. After working continuously for half an hour, stop for fifteen minutes.
6. Do not hold small parts with your hands to process the angle grinder.
7. Consciously clean the working environment after the work is completed.
The specific brands and models of angle grinders are different, please check the manual before operation.
Small angle grinders are power tools that we often use in our daily lives, but we usually ignore the maintenance of angle grinders, so I remind everyone that they also need maintenance during use.
1. Frequently check whether the power cord is firmly connected, whether the plug is loose, and whether the switch action is flexible and reliable.
2. Check whether the brushes are too short of wear, and replace the brushes in time to prevent excessive sparks or burning of the armature due to poor contact of the brushes.
3. Pay attention to check that the inlet and outlet of the tool should not be blocked, and remove the oil and dust from any part of the tool.
4. Grease should be added in time.
5. If the tool fails, send it to the manufacturer or the designated maintenance center for repair. If the tool is damaged due to abnormal use or man-made wrong disassembly and repair, the manufacturer generally does not repair or exchange it free of charge.
6. Check the mark of the angle grinder. Angle grinders that cannot be used include: unmarked, unclear markings, unverifiable, regardless of flaws.
7. Check the shortcomings of angle grinders. There are two kinds of inspection methods: visual inspection, which directly observes whether there are cracks on the surface of the angle grinder, etc.; percussion inspection, which is the inside of the main angle grinder to be inspected, and the method is to hit the angle grinder with a mallet. If there is no problem with the angle grinder, it should be a crisp sound, if it is other sounds, it indicates that there is a problem.
8. Check the rotation strength of the angle grinder. The same type of angle grinders of the same batch of models are used for random inspection of rotation strength. Angle grinders that have not been tested can never be installed and used.
Brushes can be used for DC motors or AC commutator motors, such as general-purpose electric tools, such as hand drills and angle grinders. It is used to cooperate with the commutator to realize the motor current commutation, and it is the sliding contact body of the motor (except the squirrel cage motor) to conduct current. In a DC motor, it is also responsible for the commutation (rectification) of the alternating electromotive force induced in the armature winding. Practice has proved that the reliability of motor operation is largely determined by the performance of the brush.
Post time: Oct-09-2021